We’re sending you on a food trip this Independence Day Weekend! From flavored flans to artisan sausages to edible cookie dough to carabao chicharon to twisted gelato flavors to chili-flavored coffee syrups to organic detox juices to chocolate-flavored surprises! And that’s just the tip of the taste buds.
From the organizers of the popular night food market Mercato Centrale comes the BELLYSIMA! Food Festival 2015. It is a launch pad for passionate up-and-coming food entrepreneurs to share their artisanal food creations alongside healthy and organic food products with equally passionate food enthusiasts!
Set your tummies free this June 12 and 13 at the Glorietta 5 Atrium and be one of the lucky 500 participants to taste and evaluate some of the most exciting gourmet, healthy, artisan and organic food creations from over 30 local vendors. Bring the whole family to enjoy heirloom recipes, regional delicacies, innovative pastries and desserts, experimental dishes, organic and all-natural healthy food alternatives, and more!
Note: Remember to wear adjustable waistbands because you’re going on a revolutionary food trip!
Here is a list of the participants to look out for:
- BACH’S BANGUS DAGUPAN Frozen bangus, daing na bangus, rellenong bangus
- BLUSH PASTRIES Cheesecake, Oreo cookies, flavored cupcakes
- BRAVO DELI Baked products
- CHOCO LOCCO Chocolates, cacao, tablea
- COCOA MONSTERS Chocolate and cocoa-related products, including chocolate-coated dried mangoes
- COOKIE STICKS Cookies in stick form
- DELICANE Fresh sugarcane juices
- FRIGGIES Healthy fruits and vegetable juices
- GAVIENS NATIVE CAKES Traditional Filipino rice cakes
- GOOD FOOD Handcrafted items and organic produce
- GORBY BALLS Graham balls
- HEALTHY MONSTERS PH Salad in a jar
- HEALTHY SHOTS MANILA Detox and cleansing juices
- HOMEGROWN ORGANICS Fresh vegetables, organic kale pesto, atchara
- IRRI – PHILIPPINE HEIRLOOM RICE Heirloom rice varieties from the Cordilleras
- JACOB’S PRALINE PEANUT BUTTER Praline peanut butter
- KURIKIPU Hot and iced brewed coffee, pasta, healthy juices, brownies
- LOKALITEA Turmeric tea
- LOTUS POD PH Fresh vegetables
- MADE BY MAX Nut butter spreads
- MILETTE KAKANIN Various homemade traditional Filipino rice cakes and other delicacies
- MILEA BEE FARM Organic honey and other honey-based products
- MILKMAN DAIRY BAR Edible cookie dough and cereal milk
- MIO GELATI Fresh and authentic Italian ice cream
- MR. MONTY Tofu with veggies siomai and various special sauces like chili and chili garlic in coconut oil
- PEANUT BUTTER & JELLY Imported goodies
- PIPER’S PAN Mini cakes
- PURE ENERGY Kalabasa and beet delicacies, beet healthy drinks
- PURPLE BUDS Red velvet crinkles and other baked products
- REYSONS FOOD Dolci bottled coffee jelly
- RITZY PINK SHOPPE Baked chicken embutido, banana cupcakes and oatmeal cookies
- SALATA PH Salad dressings and sauces, healthy snacks
- TOUCH OF ELLEHCAR Cupcakes
- TREATS OF TRIX Cheesecakes in a jar
- WISE EATS FOODS Artisan sausages, chorizos, vegetable preserves, salad dressings, etc.
The BELLYSIMA! Food Festival is brought to you by Mercato Centrale in partnership with Glorietta and is co-presented by OurAwesomePlanet.com and Ayala Malls, together with our media partners The Philippine Star, Entrepreneur Magazine, Yummy Magazine, GoNegosyo, WhenInManila.com, Solar Entertainment, 103.5 KLite and Globe My Business.