I've been searching for some cookie jars lately. A friend of mine told me that there's a weekly food fair in Glorietta 5 called Bellysima.
Upon strolling the area, I was stunned over the wide array of products that makes me devour.
In case you didn't know, Bellysima Food Fair is a weekly market every Friday and Saturday at the Glorietta 5 Atrium from 10am-10pm!
When I visited several weeks ago, I bought several products from the said food fair such edible cookie dough and cereal milk form MilkMan Dairy Bar, tasted some Kapampangan specialties from Apag Marangle, and Chili Flavor Praline Peanut Butter from Jacob’s.
Here is a list of the participants to look out for:
- BACH’S BANGUS DAGUPAN Frozen bangus, daing na bangus, rellenong bangus
- BLUSH PASTRIES Cheesecake, Oreo cookies, flavored cupcakes
- BRAVO DELI Baked products
- CHOCO LOCCO Chocolates, cacao, tablea
- COCOA MONSTERS Chocolate and cocoa-related products, including chocolate-coated dried mangoes
- COOKIE STICKS Cookies in stick form
- DELICANE Fresh sugarcane juices
- FRIGGIES Healthy fruits and vegetable juices
- GAVIENS NATIVE CAKES Traditional Filipino rice cakes
- GOOD FOOD Handcrafted items and organic produce
- GORBY BALLS Graham balls
- HEALTHY MONSTERS PH Salad in a jar
- HEALTHY SHOTS MANILA Detox and cleansing juices
- HOMEGROWN ORGANICS Fresh vegetables, organic kale pesto, atchara
- IRRI – PHILIPPINE HEIRLOOM RICE Heirloom rice varieties from the Cordilleras
- JACOB’S PRALINE PEANUT BUTTER Praline peanut butter
- KURIKIPU Hot and iced brewed coffee, pasta, healthy juices, brownies
- LOKALITEA Turmeric tea
- LOTUS POD PH Fresh vegetables
- MADE BY MAX Nut butter spreads
- MILETTE KAKANIN Various homemade traditional Filipino rice cakes and other delicacies
- MILEA BEE FARM Organic honey and other honey-based products
- MILKMAN DAIRY BAR Edible cookie dough and cereal milk
- MIO GELATI Fresh and authentic Italian ice cream
- MR. MONTY Tofu with veggies siomai and various special sauces like chili and chili garlic in coconut oil
- PEANUT BUTTER & JELLY Imported goodies
- PIPER’S PAN Mini cakes
- PURE ENERGY Kalabasa and beet delicacies, beet healthy drinks
- PURPLE BUDS Red velvet crinkles and other baked products
- REYSONS FOOD Dolci bottled coffee jelly
- RITZY PINK SHOPPE Baked chicken embutido, banana cupcakes and oatmeal cookies
- SALATA PH Salad dressings and sauces, healthy snacks
- TOUCH OF ELLEHCAR Cupcakes
- TREATS OF TRIX Cheesecakes in a jar
- WISE EATS FOODS Artisan sausages, chorizos, vegetable preserves, salad dressings, etc.
I love the turmeric tea from Lokalitea, and cupcakes from Touch of Ellehcar. From chocolates to pastries, I almost bought a lot of products there. Affordable and yummy treats awaits foodies at Bellysima.
If you are a gourmet, artisanal or healthy food entrepreneur, and interested to join Bellysima, please contact email@example.com or 09178401152.