Last June 7, I was supposed to review a cafe in Greenbelt 2. Good thing that I have a lunch date with my second mommy, Tita Kit.
After the sumptuous lunch with her, instead of going home, I decided to visit Conti's which was few steps away from the Bistro Group joint.
Conti's Bakery Shop and Restaurant was established in 1997. With 10 branches around the Metro, I was entice to try their delectable cakes that my friends keep on telling me.
Friendly staffs welcomed me upon entering the cafe, as they recommends some of their best-sellers. If you have a sweet tooth, this fab joint that will makes you drool on their wide range of cakes, pastries, cookies, and breads nearby the counter.
I ordered their signature Lasagna, which layered with bechamel sauce and oregano inspired meat sauce, topped and baked with mixed cheeses.
As a foodie, I took a big bite with their Viennese Mocha Torte. The crunchy wafers which filled with mocha-flavored mousse, cream, and topped with almonds. I can't get enough of this fab dessert from Conti's. And to cool down my lonely moment, chillaxin drinking their Mocha Frappe.
If you have a 500 pesos budget, these meals will savor your hunger. Though I am into sweet cakes, I tried to control myself to indulge other pastries there.
Visit any of the branches of Conti's:
- 61 President’s Avenue, BF Homes, Commercial Center, Parañaque City
- 53 Connecticut Street Greenhills, San Juan City
- 1C-17 Serendra, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
- P1 Level, Trinoma, EDSA corner North Avenue, Quezon City
- Lakeside Evozone, Nuvali Solenad, Tagaytay Road
- Space 11 & 12 Greenbelt II, Esperanza Street, Makati City
- 1107 G/F Corte delas Palmas, Alabang Town Center, Ayala Alabang, Muntinlupa City
- Lot X-101, Westgate Center, Filinvest Alabang
- 224 Katipunan Ave. Extension, Brgy. Blue Ridge, Quezon City
- Upper Ground Floor, Al Fresco Area, Robinson's Magnolia
My verdict: 5 of out 5. I love the concept of their food, not so sweet on their desserts and the ambiance in Greenbelt 2 makes me want to visit all over again.